It’s getting closer to Christmas, but I’m not quite in the mood for Christmas music yet. So, I’ve included my “Winter” playlist in this Tuesday’s Tunes and Things instead. Also, since many of you might still be looking for that perfect gift or stocking stuffer (or you want to treat yourself to a little something), I’ve included a second bookish holiday gift guide (otherwise known as my wishlist part 2).
- Reading Journals – I love reading journals. I prefer using them to keeping digital notes on the books I’m reading.
- Old Book candle – yet another old book scented candle
- Book Safes – I, of course, want the Hobbit ones.
- Best of 2014: Book Riot Box – I subscribe to Book Riot’s Quarterly box, and they’ve never let me down.
- C.S. Literary Jewelry – The discount code BOOKGEEK10 gets you 10% off.
- Book Lovers key ring – I’d like to get one of these to show off my love of reading while I’m away from home.
- Scented Candles and Diffusers – If you love Edgar Allen Poe, Leo Tolstoy, Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, Emily Dickinson, and/or Mark Twain, there’s an inspired scent just for you.
- “My Weekend is All Booked” sweatshirt