“Thursday’s Things” is a roundup of book-related links I’ve come across while wandering down the rabbit hole that is the internet.
I’m on a book buying ban for the next month or so. The Boyfriend and I might be moving to San Fransisco, and if we do, the square footage of where we end up living is bound to be tiny in comparison to our current apartment. So, not only do I need to save money for moving expenses, but I need to save as much precious physical space as possible. However, no one said I can’t “shop” for ebooks without spending any money! Here is a list of 10 places we can all get our fix for free:
“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Dharma Punx by Noah Levine
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
Total pages read this week: 679
Total books for the year: 4 of 90. Another Bout of Books is over and #COYER has switched to the next phase, which for me is “The One With The Twist”. I chose to stick to my physical books for this phase, so until February 9th, I will be concentrating on finishing The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and as many other physical books off of my TBR as I can.
What are you reading this week?