“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
- The Sundial by Shirley Jackson
- The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
- Uncle Montague’s Tales of Terror by Chris Priestley
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
- How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Poison for Breakfast by Lemony Snicket
#RIPXVI – Peril of the Fiction: 14; Peril of the Short Story: 12; Peril of the Listen: 5; Peril on the Screen: 56
Total pages read this week: 1135
Total books for the year: 73 of 90.
I finally got a Bingo for RIP, and not only did I get one, but I got two, thanks to Meddling Kids and The Sweet Far Thing. I’m reading the group book now, The Sundial, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish it before the 31st. In other book-related news, I’m only 2 books from meeting my Shelf Love challenge goal.