Another Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon is over. Not long after my 2nd update, I ended up falling asleep on the couch, right around the time that there was a break in the tension in The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay.
- Total Pages Read: 590
- Total Time Read: 10 hours, 12 minutes
- Books Read: How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith, Poison for Breakfast by Lemony Snicket.
- How would you assess your reading overall? I did really well, up until I fell asleep.
- Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it? My strategy was to stick to a small stack of physical books with the exception of one audiobook I had already started the day before.
- What was your favorite snack? The kolaches the Boyfriend got for us in the morning.
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? Maybe.
See you next #Readathon! 🙂