“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
Total pages read this week: 581
TBR Mountain: -7
Total books read: 58 of 80
Sci-Fi Summer: 10 of 7
I’m officially a Time Lord in the #SciFiSummer reading challenge! I’ll continue reading Science Fiction until the end of the Summer, but September 1st is the start of #RIP, so I’ll start shifting toward darker Sci-Fi. I inadvertently did that already by reading Boneshaker, which I didn’t realize has zombies in it. It’s a really good read and I’ll probably finish it this weekend, maybe even today.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!