It’s that time again! The Christmas tree is up, the holiday decor has been strategically placed around my office, and the questions of what to get me this Christmas are being asked by my loved ones. So, in the spirit of last year’s Holiday gift guide for book lovers, I’ve put together another wishlist, broken up by price point as best I could.
I am not in any way affiliated with any of the companies linked to or mentioned here, and I’m not receiving any form of compensation for clicks, sales, or this post.
Gifts $25 and Under
- “Get in Loser We’re Going to the Bookstore” Tote Bag – I don’t care that I already own a gazillion tote bags.
- Dinosaur Book Club Print – This is just too cute and combines my love of books and dinosaurs.
- Paddywax Library Collection Candles – I particularly want the Edgar Allen Poe and the Charles Dickens ones.
- Harry Potter “This Way to the Ministry of Magic” Bathroom Toilet Decal
- “Mordor Fun Run” T-Shirt – I need some extra motivation to get me out the door to exercise in the morning. This T-shirt would help.
- “Hobbit Garden” Soy Candle – Along with just about every other candle from Bubble and Geek.
- Literary Candles from Werther & Grey – As if I could ever have enough candles.
- “Reading Nook” candle from Paper Street Candle Co.
- All the candles from The Leaky Candle – I might be a bit obsessed with candles.
- “Mrs. Weasley’s Kitchen” candle from The Candle Crate – I want my home to smell like I’m always baking.
- Outlander Magnetic Bookmark Set – Can you believe I don’t have any Outlander bookmarks?!
- The Unemployed Philosophers Guild Great Drinkers Literary Shot Glass Set
- Check Me Out Library Kit – Then I just need to find a small card catalog and I’ll be set.
- Reading Nook Tea Blend from Plum Deluxe – I’m always looking to try new teas.
- “I Answer To Book Blogger” Mug – Because no bookish gift guide would be complete without at least one mug.
- Certified Book Addict Tote Bag – I also need this tote bag in my life.
Gifts Under $50
- Wiztem Jasmine Book Stand – I’ve recently started digging through my large number of cookbooks and baking on the weekends. Perhaps it’s only a Hobbit-like domestic phase, but while it lasts, I would love to have one of these to make my time in the kitchen a little easier.
- Outlander Kitchen Cookbook– To go with the book stand, because I don’t have enough cookbooks until I’ve got this one.
- Cooking for Halflings & Monsters Cookbook – On second thought, I don’t have enough cookbooks until I’ve also got this one.
- “I Believe In My Shelf” Pullover
- Luminous Candles Company candle sets – Yep, of course, I want all of them.
- “I Workout So I Can Carry More Books” Racerback Tank Top
- Book Lover Infinity Scarf – Out of all the scarves I own, none of them are book-related.
- “Mischief Managed” Stemless Wine Glasses – if I was any good at crafts, I would make these myself, but I’m not, so on to the gift guide they go.
- Frederick The Literate Throw Blanket – A cat and books on a blankent? Yes, please.
And of course, my list wouldn’t be complete without including an online store that has just about everything a book lover could want: Gone Reading.