*Otherwise known as my Christmas Wish List
I am not in any way affiliated with any of the companies linked to or mentioned in this post, and I’m not receiving any form of compensation for clicks, sales of these products, or this post.
The Holiday’s are rapidly approaching, and most people have at least one person they want to get a gift for, even if it’s themselves. I usually make my gift purchases online and well in advance, but I know a lot of people don’t, or they’re not sure what to get. Here’s a list of unique items for the avid reader in your life because getting him or her another book store gift card says “I waited until the last minute” or “I didn’t care enough to put any thought into it.” Either of which is BAD BAD BAD and should earn you a stocking full of coal in return.
- Bathtub Caddy – I actually already own this. I included it because it’s awesome, and anyone who loves to read while soaking in the tub will appreciate it. Unless they have one of those wonderfully large garden style tubs, it will fit.
- Book Lover Art – Someday I will have a room to make my library, and whatever space isn’t taken up by floor to ceiling book shelves will be dedicated to cute bookish art prints like this.
- Custom Painting from Ideal Bookshelf – They also have already done prints, but this is that special gift for someone who has already gushed to you about their all-time favorite books.
- Book Art Prints – I still haven’t decided which is my favorite.
- Book Lovers’ Scented Soy Candles – I want them all.
- Deathly Hallows Sheer Maxi Skirt – I like this because it’s subtle.
- Anne of Green Gables Full-Text Poster – I don’t even know how many times I read Anne of Green Gables before I outgrew it. The story is a part of me, and I want it to have a place of honor on my wall.
- Sylvia Plath Earrings – I also want the American Authors Bracelet. I’m not big on jewelry, but I would wear these every day along with the beautiful book necklace the boyfriend got me for our one year anniversary.
- Outlander Jewelry – Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, and Anya Seton inspired pieces are also available.
- “Reading Is My Super Power” Mug – I have way too many mugs, but at the same time, never enough. I also want the “Reading Hangover Cure” mug and, because I also love dinosaurs and silliness, the “Thesaurus Rex” mug.
- Banned Books Mug – I already own 2 of these. I love them.
- “I Like Big Books, and I Cannot Lie” Mug – Yet another mug I would like to add to my collection.
- “Go Away I’m Reading” Mug – When the “Shh! I’m Reading” Mug isn’t strong enough of a statement.
- Avid Reader Wall Clock – In case you’re not sure if it’s time to read or buy books.
- Book Lover’s Teapot – For those who prefer to put tea in their Book Lover’s Mugs.
- “Read a Book” Professor Xavier T-Shirt – For those who also love X-Men.
- Bookopoly Board Game – For Monopoly players.
- Out of Print Clothing and The Literary Gift Company– All the things, please and thank you!