“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The Essential Tea Guide by Teressa Hansch
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
- Comet in Moominland by Tove Jansson
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
- The Home for Unwanted Girls by Joanna Goodman
- Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle
Total pages read this week: 839
Total books for 2022: 6 of 85.
The Boyfriend was out of town this weekend, so I had lots of time to read and listen to audiobooks. It wasn’t an entirely lazy weekend for me, but it was quiet.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!