“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- We Are Legion (We Are Bob) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Night Shift by Charlaine Harris
- Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
- The Year of Cozy by Adrianna Adarme
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
#RIPXVI – Peril of the Fiction: 1; Peril of the Short Story: 0; Peril of the Listen: 0; Peril on the Screen: 6
Total pages read this week: 835
Total books for the year: 58 of 90.
#RIPXVI is getting off to a great start! I’ve already finished one book, started another, and binge-watched some “Supernatural.” As soon as I finish We Are Legion (We Are Bob) I’ll start a RIP-worthy audiobook or maybe even a podcast.