“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- American Sherlock by Kate Winkler Dawson
- Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen
- What Should Be Wild by Julia Fine
- F*cked at 40 by Tova Leigh
- All the Murmuring Bones by A.G. Slatter
- Start Where You Are by Pema Chodron
Total pages read this week: 1033
Total books for the year: 19 of 90.
I did a lot of reading this week; the kind of reading I usually do during a readathon, but there weren’t any readathons. Reading has become my escape again, thanks to some health problems, and I’ve been lucky that, so far, most of the books I’ve been picking up off my shelf, listening to, or checking out from the library have been great at letting me put the real world away for a bit.