“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton
- Start Late, Finish Rich by David Bach
- The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
- The Library Book ed. by Rebecca Gray
Total pages read this week: 900
Total books for the year: 12 of 90.
Since all of the books I’ve been reading lately have come from the library, they don’t count for the #ShelfLove challenge. That’s ok, though, since any book I finish counts towards my annual reading goal, and I’m still 9 books behind schedule.