“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- The Carrow Haunt by Darcy Coates
- Nightbooks by J.A. White
- Hocus Pocus and the All-New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
- Charlie the Choo-Choo by Beryl Evans
- A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows by Diana Gabaldon
- Rose of Fire by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Witch of Ravensworth by George Brewer
Total pages read this week: 830
Total books for the year: 72 of 85. I love readathons! They give me the opportunity to get through a chunk of my TBR or a large number of pages, and sometimes both. I finished 4 books this time around, and almost finished a 5th. I will likely finish The Carrow Haunt today since I only have an hour left on the audiobook.
What are you reading?