“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
Total pages read this week: 215
Total books for the year: 47 of 85. Today begins #BoutofBooks 29 and I’m hoping to finish most of my current reads this week. There’s also a heatwave where I live, so I’ll be staying indoors as much as possible.
What are you reading?