The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. All reading-in-place times, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges are completely optional. For Bout of Books 29 information and updates, visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
This Bout of Books is going to be all about finishing the books on my Current Reads list. I’m at least halfway through all of them, and I’m hoping to start off the week after Bout of Books with a fresh list.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Finish all of my current reads.
- Start a new book from my TBR.
Books to Read
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Spying on the South By Tony Horwitz
- At least one book from my “TBR” bookshelf on Goodreads.
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day, and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.
Are you participating in Bout of Books? Let me know in the comments!