“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
- The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Total pages read this week: 865
Total books for the year: 46 of 85. The #ReverseReadathon was this weekend, and it was exactly what I needed, along with the two books I picked up from the library. I thought I would finish The Dante Club shortly after the readathon, but that didn’t happen. I have just over a hundred pages left, and I know I’ll finish it this week because I have another book to pick up from the library.
What are you reading?