“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- The Prime by Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
Total pages read this week: 258
Total books for the year: 43 of 85. I have fully implemented the Getting Things Done method, and I got a ton of things done, especially this weekend. My next project is to implement the Prime program, but I’m still waiting on a few things to come in the mail for that.
What are you reading?