“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson ed. by Brooks Atkinson
- The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
- The Wednesday Wizard by Sherryl Jordan
- The Sons of Macha by John Lenahan
Total pages read this week: 1120
Total books for the year: 32 of 85. This weekend was Dewey’s 24-Hour #Readathon, and I focused on Middle-Grade Fiction. I love readathons because it all but guarantees I’ll get through roughly 1k pages, and probably finish at least 3 books. #BoutofBooks is coming up soon, so keep your eye out for my sign-up post!
What are you reading?