“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
- A Grown-Up Guide to Dinosaurs by Ben Garrod
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic by The British Library
- Junkyard Cats by Faith Hunter
Total pages read this week: 448
Total books for the year: 26 of 85. All three of the books I finished this week are audiobooks. Junkyard Cats was a little bit more serious than I was expecting, but I suppose that’s what I get for not reading the synopsis first. The other two were pure Non-Fiction fun. They made me want to sign up for some kind of a class so that I can stretch my brain a little bit and keep my mind off of the craziness going on IRL. I can’t decide what I want to learn about, though, from the seemingly millions of free options out there, but I’m thinking I want to take some type of Literature class.
What are you reading? What free online classes have you taken, and which ones would you recommend?