“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
- The Glorious Cause by Robert Middlekauff
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t) by Brené Brown
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- COYER – 9
Total pages read this week: 402
Total books for the year: 52 of 90. I wanted to like The Bone Witch, but for some reason I didn’t care about the MC at all and couldn’t get into the story. Oh well, maybe I’ll try again some day. The Boyfriend and I recently finished watching the series “Turn,” based on the book, Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose. I found a copy of it, along with The Glorious Cause, and got sucked into the latter while hanging out at the coffee shop yesterday. It seems that I’m in a phase where I can’t finish the books I’m reading because I keep getting distracted by other books.
What are you reading this week?