“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- You Are Not Your Fault and Other Revelations by Wes Nisker
- 30 Rock and Philosophy ed. by William Irwin
- Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
- The Wanderer by Sharon Creech
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield
- COYER – 0
Total pages read this week: 949
Total books for the year: 41 of 90. I got an email from Barnes and Noble that my 1st gen Nook will no longer be supported after June 29th. After that, I won’t be able to download my books unless I buy a new Nook or use my phone. I hate reading ebooks on my phone, and I can’t afford a new Nook right now so I made sure I have all of my Nook books downloaded. I also created a shelf on Goodreads. Until I finish all of them, I’ll be focusing on reading only my Nook books. I’ve got 66 books remaining on my Nook. If I can finish those by the end of the year, I will be so much closer to reaching the summit of my TBR mountain (548 books)!
What are you reading this week?