Here are my answers to Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? I’m in the middle of Pet Sematary by Stephen King
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon? I’m hoping to get to The Witches by Roald Dahl before I get too tired to stay awake, but I want to finish Pet Sematary first.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I think this is the first readathon I’ve done and not had a single interruption! I’ve probably jinxed myself now, and I’m sure the cats will start bugging me for attention until I finally go to bed.
5. What surprises you most about the Readathon, so far? I’ve been yawning a lot, despite getting up to stretch and walk around every hour and going on a longer walk in the park while I listened to audiobooks.