Here are my answers to the Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? I just started The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon? I’m hoping to at least start The Sundial by Shirley Jackson, but I’m also really looking forward to The Mist by Stephen King.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only 1 interruption so far, when the Boyfriend asked me to go with him to pick up dinner. Not a big deal, since I continued to read while I waited in the car.
5. What surprises you most about the Readathon, so far? How I haven’t gotten sleepy at all yet, not even a little, despite being awake since 6am.