“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
- Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Total pages read this week: 324
TBR Mountain: -6
Total books read: 55 of 80
Sci-Fi Summer: 7 of 7
I decided to switch to a different edition of The Hobbit. As much as I love the annotations in The Annotated Hobbit, they were slowing down my progress and I’m already way behind the read-along on Litsy.
I’ve completed my reading goal for #SciFiSummer and am now a Browncoat! I will, of course, keep reading Science Fiction through the rest of the Summer, and I’ll make it to Time Lord if I can finish three more books.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!