“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Final Trade by Joe Hart
- Extraordinary Tales of Victorian Futurism ed. by Mike Ashley
- A Symphony of Echos by Jodi Taylor
- The Fatburn Fix by Catherine Shanahan
- Pest Control by Peter Anghelides
Total pages read this week: 419
Total books for 2022: 55 of 85.
I’m now a Jedi in the #SciFiSummer challenge. I’m hoping to finish up the three Sci-Fi books I’m currently reading by the end of the month, but I’m not 100% sure I’ll be able to do it. I’ll keep reading Sci-Fi through the end of the challenge, but Readers Imbibing Peril starts September 1st, and I only have two books that I know of that would work for both challenges. Both books are “Doctor Who” books, so I’ll have to read something else in between them. There’s no way I can handle back-to-back “Doctor Who” without it majorly affecting my dreams.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!