“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Final Trade by Joe Hart
- The Ruby’s Curse by Alex Kingston
- How to Invent Everything by Ryan North
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Very First Damned Thing by Jodi Taylor
- Qualityland by Marc-Uwe Kling
Total pages read this week: 1109
Total books for 2022: 49 of 85.
Five books finished for #SciFiSummer! I’m only one book away from achieving my goal of “Viper Pilot.” I owe it all to a long weekend and then a week of being too sick to do anything else but read when I wasn’t sleeping.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!