Sunday was the final day of the #ThanksgivingReadathon hosted by Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku! It was also the last full day of my trip back home to Austin, Texas. Since I didn’t take my computer with me, I didn’t post a #FitReaders check-in on Friday or a “Monday Minutes” yesterday. So, I’m going to include those in this wrap-up as well.
- The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson
- Time Was Soft There by Jeremy Mercer
- The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell
- One other book from my “Hygge” list.
The only book I didn’t finish was a book from my “Hygge” list. However, I did start a book, I Am a Cat on Sunday. Considering how busy I was hanging out and spending time with friends and family, reading 552 pages over the week of Thanksgiving is really good.
- I Am a Cat by Natsume Sōseki
- Roverandom by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Book Clubbed by Lorna Barrett
Total pages read this week: 552
Total books for the year: 74 of 75. This is the time of year when I do a lot of crocheting, as long as my hands aren’t bothering me. I’m currently making a scarf for the Boyfriend, and I love to listen to Cozy Mysteries while I crochet.
- This check-in is for November 22nd – 28th.
- I signed up for another virtual challenge, but this time it’s for February 2020, and is *only* 100 miles.
- If you have a FitBit, you can find me HERE.
- Active Days: 5/5
- Steps: 32,376
- Miles: 13.38
- Total Miles: 664.84
- Active Minutes: 212