Jackie B @ Tsundoku and Ottavia @ Novels and Nonfiction are hosting the #ThanksgivingReadathon, “a stress-free way to get caught up with your reading and prioritize me-time during a family-packed week.”
Below is how to participate, but click on any of the links above to get more details, including information about the giveaway!
- Read as many books as you can.
- Use #ThanksgivingReadathon to share your participation and progress.
- Publish a Sign-Up Post between Monday the 20th and Wednesday the 22nd with your readathon TBR and goals.
- Bonus: Share some of your holiday traditions or what you are excited about this Thanksgiving week!
- Publish a Wrap-Up post between Monday the 27th and Wednesday the 29th.
- Bonus: Share what you are thankful for this year.
- Comment on Ottavia’s and Jackie’s posts with your post links to link up and share the comment love.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfold
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Finish at least 3 of the books on my TBR above.
Since #COYER starts in December, I want as many of my current reads finished by then so I can start fresh.
Are you participating in the #ThanksgivingReadathon or any other readathons over Thanksgiving? Which book on my TBR should I finish first?