Sunday’s Sundries are my random posts that don’t really fit into any of my other features.
I was tagged by Michelle @ Because Reading is Better than Real Life.
20 Questions About Me:
1. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
2. DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT?
No, none that I’m aware of.
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?
Bloggers who don’t edit for grammatical and spelling errors. It’s one thing to have a typo every once in a while, but if the majority of posts are so full of errors that I have difficulty reading them, then I’m going to stop reading and move on to another blog.
4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?
Bullies on I-35.
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
There’s no way I could ever pick just one favorite song, since my musical tastes go across all genres and eras/decades.
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?
None. I stay far, far away from Etsy because there are way too many lovely things that I want to buy, but I have no money to spend.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?
I spend whatever free time I have reading when the Boyfriend isn’t home. If he is home, I’m writing or gaming.
8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?
I would say dark chocolate, but since chocolate comes from a plant, it’s really salad, right?
9. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NONFICTION BOOKS?
All of my favorite books are listed HERE.
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?
I have no idea what brand it is, but it’s a vanilla flavored lip balm that I got in my Christmas stocking from Santa (aka the Boyfriend’s Mom). I use it everyday.
12. WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?
I mispronounced the word “collegiate” in front of the Boyfriend and his Mom because I had never heard the word spoken out loud.
13. IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Water. Hydration is important. If it’s not the only beverage I can drink, then a daily Chai Latte would be awesome.
14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
“The Princess Bride”. I have many other favorites, but I could watch that one everyday and not get tired of it.
15. WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN, NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
I was a loner nerd.
16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
I have traveled to many parts of the world throughout my life, and, so far, my favorite place has been South Korea. However, I don’t know if I would want to live there permanently. I lived there for 3 years, and while I loved it, I enjoyed coming back to the U.S. So, maybe some place in Western Europe, like Scotland, England, or France.
17. PC OR MAC?
PC. I despise Apple.
18. LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND?
The Boyfriend took me to a fondue restaurant for Valentine’s Day.
19. FAVORITE CELEB?
Hmmm….I don’t keep up with celebrities, but for years I greatly admired Angelina Jolie. I suppose I still do, but I also love Emma Watson, J.K. Rowling, and Henry Rollins.
20. WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?
Well, if I gave an answer, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore, now would it? She’s one of the bloggers I’ve tagged…
Tag! You’re It: