Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon has officially started! I stumbled out of the bed about 20 minutes ago and immediately started the kettle to make myself a giant mug of tea. I was going to have Peet’s be delivered since a readathon is a perfect time for pastries and chai, but I decided that is a good reason to put in my earbuds, start an audiobook, and go for a walk! I’ll be posting my updates every 8 hours, assuming my pile of books keeps me awake.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Emeryville, CA.
- Which book in your stack are you looking forward to the most? For the first time, I have no idea. I put so many great books on my readathon-maybes list, and I have 5 more books from the library.
- Which snack are you looking forward to the most? Pastries from Peet’s!
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Here are 20 somethings about myself. Also, I have a second fur baby now, Raith:
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do differently today? I’m going to try reading the books I have on my list in order of shortest to longest.
I usually put my TBR here, but the link to my pile is up above and currently stands at 41 books tall.
My first update will be at 1 pm. I’ll be tracking how many pages I read and any books I finish. I’ll also include snacks I’ve nommed, and any musical earworms that have gotten into my head.
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?