- Total Pages Read: 506
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight (Hour 7) when I started to get really sleepy and had trouble keeping my eyes focused on the page. It didn’t help that Dresden, my Feline Overlord, snuggled up in my lap and went to sleep.
- Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry and The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness.
- Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry and The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness.
- How did you feel about this first-ever Reverse Readathon? Should we do it again? I think I’ve got a pretty good idea of what the rest of the World feels like when it comes to the 24-hour #readathon. I definitely prefer it starting in the morning instead of the evening. I did really like the more laid back feel, though.
- How likely are you to participate in the Readathon again? I will definitely be participating again.
I miss readathoning in Texas, since 7 am Central Time is a much more reasonable hour. I’m really looking forward to the next readathon in October, but 5 am PST will come way too early that day, that’s for sure!