“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon
- Deadly Editions by Paige Shelton
- Clanlands by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish
- Crossings by Alex Landragin
- Cosy by Laura Weir
- The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
- Poisoned Pages by Lorna Barrett
Total pages read this week: 1229
Total books for the year: 79 of 90.
I’ve completed my Shelf Love challenge reading goal! Having 4 days to do whatever I wanted meant lots of audiobook time, as well as staying up late to read. Well, I at least attempted to stay up late reading, but my eyes kept saying no. Apparently, I need the rest.