“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
- Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
- A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
- Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore
- The Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith
#RIPXVI – Peril of the Fiction: 7; Peril of the Short Story: 0; Peril of the Listen: 2; Peril on the Screen: 30
Total pages read this week: 902
Total books for the year: 66 of 90.
I can’t believe it’s almost October already! I’ve finished 7 books for RIP, started two others (one physical, one audio), and I started listening to my “October Country” playlist. I still haven’t decided which book to read for “Peril of the Real” so I can get my first Bingo, but both of my current reads are over 700 pages, so I’ve got some time to figure it out.