“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- Andrea Vernon and the Corporation for Ultrahuman Protection by Alexander C. Kane
- Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
- A Knot in the Grain by Robin McKinley
- Clever Girl Finance: Grow Your Money by Bola Sokumbi
Total pages read this week: 734
Total books for the year: 31 of 90.
#BoutofBooks 31 was a success, and I’m hoping to keep that momentum going because I am only 2 books behind schedule for my annual reading goal.