“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- Clever Girl Finance: Grow Your Money by Bola Sokumbi
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby
- Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Beginnings by Lydia Sherrer
- We Ride Upon Sticks by Quan Barry
- The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
Total pages read this week: 775
Total books for the year: 27 of 90.
I somehow managed to keep up the readathon momentum this past week, reading over 700 pages and finishing 3 books. I’m now only 3 books behind schedule for my annual goal, and I think I will finish at least one of my current reads this week, so hopefully I’ll only be 2 books behind by the next “Monday’s Minutes”.