“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Hocus Pocus and the All-New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
- Henrietta and Eleanor by Libby Spurrier
- Ghosts by M.R. James
- Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu
- Camp Red Moon by R.L. Stine
Total pages read this week: 264
Total books for the year: 67 of 85. I’m back on track with my reading goal, according to Goodreads. I did a lot of audiobook listening this week, but I’m also nearly done with The All-New Sequel part of Hocus Pocus. I haven’t been feeling well most of the weekend, and have had a terrible headache, so I’m still limiting my screen time.
What are you reading?