“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Hocus Pocus and the All-New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Amphigorey by Edward Gorey
Total pages read this week: 496
Total books for the year: 63 of 85. I am three books behind schedule, according to Goodreads, and I am trying to catch up. I’m doing what I can to limit my screen time across all of my devices and deliberately choosing to pick up a book instead. It seems to be working so far 🙂
What are you reading?