“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- The Envious Siblings and Other Morbid Nursery Rhymes by Landis Blair
- Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography by Lemony Snicket
- The End by Lemony Snicket
- The Big Book of Less by Irene Smit and Astrid van der Hulst
- Horseradish by Lemony Snicket
Total pages read this week: 832
Total books for the year: 59 of 85. I finished “A Series of Unfortunate Events”, and the Boyfriend and I also finished the show on Netflix. As you can see, I’m now working my way through the other related books. I ordered The Beatrice Letters and will hopefully have it in my hands by the time I finish The Unauthorized Autobiography. It’s not a huge deal if I don’t, since it’s not like I don’t have plenty of other books I can read until then.
What are you reading?