“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket
- The Big Book of Less by Irene Smit and Astrid van der Hulst
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket
Total pages read this week: 557
Total books for the year: 55 of 85. Happy Labor Day! There’s another heatwave where I live, so I’m thankful for the extra day off from work. The Boyfriend and I also adopted a kitten so that Dresden will have a friend, but he’s very shy. He’s nearly 4 months old, and he found the tiniest, quietest spot in the bedroom closet.
What are you reading?