“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- Prime-Time Health by Dr. William Sears
- Becoming Odyssa by Jennifer Pharr Davis
- The Folcroft Ghosts by Darcy Coates
Total pages read this week: 592
Total books for the year: 53 of 85. Tomorrow is the first day of #FrightFall and #SomeithingWickedFall, and I got so excited about it that I went to a bookstore on Saturday and bought The Folcroft Ghosts and The Haunting of Gillespie House, both by Darcy Coates. I started reading The Folcroft Ghosts while I sipped on a smoothie. I had read highly positive reviews of some other books by Coates, but I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was.
What are you reading?