“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- The Seclusion by Jacqui Castle
Total pages read this week: 731
Total books for the year: 51 of 85. Last week was #BoutofBooks 29 and it helped me catch up on my annual reading goal. I’m still behind by 3 books, but I’m hoping that my reading will pick back up next week, after the final exam for my Health Coach certification.
What are you reading?