“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- The Prime by Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
Total pages read this week: 543
Total books for the year: 45 of 85. I accomplished quite a bit of reading this week, partly because I spent a large chunk of my weekend reading with the Boyfriend. He’s really into The Sandman graphic novels right now, and I needed a weekend of relaxation.
What are you reading?