“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- You Are What You Believe by Hyrum W. Smith
- The Mental Toughness Advantage by Douglas Comstock
Total pages read this week: 228
Total books for the year: 42 of 85. Reading The Miracle Morning last week was probably the best thing I’ve done for myself so far this year. I’ve been doing Miracle Mornings every day since last Monday, and part of the Miracle Morning is to read other motivational books. I got into the 2 books I finished this week during my Miracle Mornings, and then continued to read them throughout the day when I had time. I’ve also been watching a lot of Mel Robbins’ videos on Youtube. All of that is helping me stick with doing what needs to be done to reach my goals and make lasting positive changes in my life.
What are you reading?