“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
Total pages read this week: 182
Total books for the year: 39 of 85. I wasn’t supposed to start any new books until I finished at least one of the books I’ve been reading for several months now. However, Spying on the South came highly recommended, and since it was published about a year ago, I decided not to wait. It also fits in with the “Literature of the American Renaissance” class I’ve been taking, since it’s about the travels and writings of Frederick Olmstead shortly before the Civil War.
What are you reading?