“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
- The Book of Candlelight by Ellery Adams
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
- The Complete Poems of Walt Whitman
- The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson ed. by Brooks Atkinson
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass
- Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
Total pages read this week: 843
Total books for the year: 37 of 85. I had a successful #BoutofBooks! All of the books I finished were for the online classes I’m taking. I’m probably going to take a break from reading assignments this week, and get back to the other books I’ve been neglecting.
What are you reading?