“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson ed. by Brooks Atkinson
- Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
- The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
Total pages read this week: 309
Total books for the year: 33 of 85. I didn’t do a lot of reading this week, but I did listen to quite a few podcasts about books, including Book Riot’s Annotated and The Prancing Pony Podcast. The latter discusses one chapter of a book by J.R.R. Tolkien per episode, starting with The Silmarillion.
What are you reading?