“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
- Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton
- My Life with Bob by Pamela Paul
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Anne’s House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
Total pages read this week: 925
Total books for the year: 23 of 85. Anne’s House of Dreams was exactly what I needed right now. Especially after the horror of Brave New World. I’m going to avoid Sci-Fi, especially Dystopian Sci-Fi, for awhile, and focus on books that make me happy.
What are you reading?