“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- Glass Town by Steven Savile
- Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell
Total pages read this week: 712
Total books for the year: 18 of 85. This past weekend was the #StayHome24in48 Readathon. I probably did more sleeping than reading, but I stayed off the internet unless it had something to do with the readathon, and I avoided checking the news. It was exactly what I needed, and I’m considering doing the same every weekend for at least the next month or so.
What are you reading?