“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- Hacking Happiness by John C. Havens
- Mr. Lemoncello’s Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
Total pages read this week: 149
Total books for the year: 28 of 50. I spent a lot of time reading this week, but most of my reading material was in the form of magazines and the little books I got in my first package from the Mouse Book Club. I’m trying to keep myself off of my phone as much as possible, but that doesn’t always mean I have a physical and full-length book with me since I spend a lot of time on the bus and don’t always have the space in my bag.
What are you reading this week?