“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Brain Hacks by Lara Honos-Webb
- The Practice of the Wild by Gary Snyder
- Genius Hour by Andi McNair
- Life Admin by Elizabeth Emens
Total pages read this week: 621
Total books for the year: 26 of 50. I’ve had a significant amount of time to read since I started the Digital Decluttering “challenge” in Digital Minimalism. As you might be able to tell, I’m also on a bit of a Non-Fiction kick. I’m not really sure why I’m choosing Non-Fiction over Fantasy, but I am learning a lot. Maybe that’s just what my brain needs right now.
What are you reading this week?