- Pages Read: 70
- Books Read: This week’s chapters of The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende for the read-along I’ve been hosting.
- Mini-Challenges Completed: Classic Words of Wisdom
- Snacks Consumed: trail mix, and HEB Honey Dinos.
70 pages is an extremely low number for 6 hours, but I’ve been doing a bit of #readathon lurking and favoriting on Twitter. That’s ok, because I planned for that, and I think I’ll still be able to finish my goal, provided I stick to it and not get distracted by other books.
Until my 2nd update, at 7pm, I’ll continue to knock off the remaining books on my goal list:
- The Essential Feminist Reader – What I’m currently reading.
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Whether you’re participating in the read-a-thon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?